Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

So my husband is so sweet! He got a picture of us developed from the TUX and TENNIS event and we are going to get it framed. When you get married all of the little things mean the most. At a time when we are broke and saving every penny to buy a fridge he does something small on Valentine's day and I appreciate it more than anything!

We went to the house today and stayed for about 2 hours showing my parents and in- laws! We sat there just planning where things would go and I just let my imagination run WiLd! These next 5 weeks can't pass fast enough.

I am so happy another week is coming up! My past week was an emotional roller coaster as I was three days late and sure I was pregnant. After 2 neg. pregnancy tests and finding out I wasn't pregnant I was crushed! But I am much better now that I am back on track and just focused on the tasks at hand! Monday is my first Spirit, Morale, and Traditions committee meeting! I am very nervous because I have never chaired any type of committe! I also start my field based work on tuesday with 1st graders! We are in the homestretch now folks! :) Only 2 more semesters! I can't wait!

Signing off for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment